Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What Is The Upper Age Limit For A Mortgage

(im) perfect pairs: PUPPET

( exclusive interview with Ms. Barbie Valentine's Day, recorded by JSP)

Never would I I went out to the public. You have to believe me. My love life is sacred to me. Painful, very painful it was for me, for example, years ago when the fake Sex Video Youtube appeared, remember? That would have almost destroyed my impeccable reputation. Now comes the yellow press our broad alleged reunion. It is in this form are fictitious. The love of my life and I've actually never really separate. However, we treated ourselves to a relationship break, as they say. We were constantly under surveillance, too, must know. After all, I remember, was the also very young when he came into my life. We are a dream couple, no doubt, but I needed some space. It makes me so sad and angry that will now turn the spotlight back on us after our names for Valentine's Day made headlines.

( Ms. Barbie broke the already fragile voice at this point. Only after they had powdered her nose, she could continue .)

Even worse is that I have reason to believe he it was, who spread the message through Facebook. No one else has access to my account. It was quiet around him, since he is no longer with me occurred. Moreover, he is entirely dependent on me, as you know. What man endure that? His feelings, I could therefore never be sure be, is not it? But I will love him forever. I have no choice. There can be no other man for me. We are committed not only to each other, but expose all those whose dreams we represent.

( again had Ms. Barbie in her speech. She dabbed her eyes, but careful enough that you may not make up smeared.)

But, please understand, I need distraction. Now and then I need to get away from him and demanded of all, that's not too much. I want, this is no joke, you can target those I will in the next season a Harley and a matching leather gear . Only then I let myself to the thing with the pink campervan . Otherwise, tell where the ancestral right, the - snip snap - in a bald loafer and me to a breast amputated Amazone . They should just do not believe that this is an empty threat. As usual, I make no further! I can not.

( overturned at the last sentences of her voice. Ms. Barbie broke off the interview, but yesterday authorized the publication .)


0 comments:

Post a Comment