Friday, February 25, 2011

Best Breads For Dipping

INVITED TO SUPPLIERS

"I was sure to believe so arrogant that I manage to square the circle, "said Guttenberg. He wanted to reconcile his duties as a politician and a young family man with the challenges of a doctoral thesis." I was obviously overwhelmed with it. "
(Source:. mirror-online, 02/23/2011, http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/0, 1518,747280,00 html)

my PhD, I had as a young mother (the oldest son was eighteen months old at the start, the youngest just born), accompanied by a second degree and without the Support of a man's house or house staff written. The young father had aushäusig earn full time money for rent, clothes, food. I won a scholarship that allowed me to once a week to pay for a few hours an older lady who takes care for my sons while I was writing. Otherwise, I used the nights and mornings when the one asleep and the other in the crèche was. My older son was born prematurely and needed at the beginning of his life an elaborate gymnastic therapy. The younger one was sleeping in the first nine months, never longer than two hours at a time. He had only to my body calm down. The worst thing in those years, I remember, was the sleep deprivation.


one that I will never forget the night I was exhausted on the floor in the bathroom and his head leaning against the cold tiles. I was sure never to rise again. Somehow it still went on and on. Three years it took to complete the doctorate. Incidentally, I began a clerkship, and laid a little later the second state exam. I cried a lot in those years, too much laughter. Every day and thought: I can not do it. I was an overworked wife. I made many mistakes, 'm insufferable, hectic, hysterical been.

When I read Guttenberg excuses, I need to puke.

(Not really, only metaphorically. But is this the one size too small, too stupid to dishonor for me My girlfriend says: "You're too tough You can not seriously of one. require to be the minister wants that he is just as powerful as a young mother. "There she is of course right .*)


* I do not mean the sexist. There are very tough men.

0 comments:

Post a Comment