Sunday, February 20, 2011

How To Register A Homemade Trailer

words to Sunday

would be really slow at this point even out my Reviews of Doctor's Diary and Grey's overdue, but due to various technical labor confrontations that I would not have needed, I got so far not to do so.

So here are a few comments on the not yet retired Defense Minister:

- I can not understand how Angela Merkel, in which I am actually convinced of it that she wrote her Diss itself in this matter KTvuzG nor can strengthen the back. I already noticed that I do not know what the topic is her heart. But does it make sick they do not support this man further, if it ensures that now even their first flat Diss is under suspicion of plagiarism?
- The Bundeswehr has two universities: what some professor is now one of these universities presumably oppose plagiarist, if the chief executive is thus obtained a doctorate summa cum laude?
- As told mermaid me get to his workplace and their employees with Mama PhD 500 - 1000 € more per month. How is the reaction of a company boss would fail if one of these doctorates turns out to be illegal? Dismissal and probably damages.
- For Women Nessy writes one of the commentators' ... If I would have to intern at the Bundestag and for Karl to write his doctoral thesis, it would be just the out come of it. " When I look at the current state look at (since last night varies it 267-268 pages with plagiarism), speaks at the moment so much more for the Ghost Writer theory as their own writing. Stand back, he must nevertheless.
- Only half times the interest, if you all found the plagiarism and proper citations (of which there has indeed been a few) together, and how much is left to individual performance? So aside from the gathering. (As an aside from tomorrow levels [in the network circulated a preliminary scan ] certainly is appreciated as performance because it is such a comprehensive collection of texts in German has not yet announced.)
- the way I have in this respect a lot of fun with the Internet : The Guttenberg keyboard (in several variants ), the Guttenberg edition of Word 2007 or even Twitter .

0 comments:

Post a Comment