Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mod Fantasy Mount And Blade Descargar

Mariluz

Sometimes fits all coming together! EVERYTHING!

1) The child has grown out of their transition jacket and desperately needs new ne.
2) mom has some time ago as a precaution at the cutting Mariluz farbenmix
concerned 3) The child was immediately agreed with this cut and ...
4) The favorite color of green and little is currently home to moms stock accidental nor a breathtaking beautiful cotton velvet which was immediately treated as an absolute favorite for the new jacket, and ...
5) Also, the right froschquietschgrüne fleece lining for the jacket was already present.

I Did not that just fit EVERYTHING!




Since the substance is in itself an eye-catcher, there was little additional Tüddelei. Only the big, beautiful rose - digitized by vanree - was allowed on the back of the short jacket.

And from the big sister, there were two small crocheted flowers that were placed as ornaments on the tabs on the sleeves.


The only thing I changed on average, have added or are pockets. This particle has, according to section that is no! It occurred to me until I already had everything cut ... ahem ... So in short I have
pocket bag integrated into the side seams. And this looks like this:


Conclusion: A favorite - now!

The big sister has promptly notified the desire for such a short coat. And I myself am looking for a suitable jacket cut, I can change accordingly so that also gets a Mariluz Mami!

0 comments:

Post a Comment