Monday, February 21, 2011

Isuzu 1.7 Diesel Pumpe

Nine Patch Lattice Summer Quilt Summer Quilt

What here began, was completed yesterday.

For the back I have the remaining 3 patch blocks properly staged and processed some of the material remains as a wide border. Combined with fresh green cotton sateen, this gives an overall picture that does not need to hide. At least I find it somewhat difficult to decide which side I like even better ...



Again, this quilt is complete again machinequilted in Meandermuster, but this time not as close as I've been doing forever, but in a very generous curve.
This uniformity of the "pattern" to , I found much more difficult to achieve, small-scale with the Meandermuster. The size of the bites varies also like, if you pay attention not always accurate. But the grip of the finished quilt is much softer than in a closely quilted piece and the stippling process will take only about half as long. After a good 3.5 hours I had finished.





should With such bright colors can attract the spring, is not it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment