Sunday, February 13, 2011

How To Prepare Cake In Kenstar Microwave Oven

plus for ARD & Co.

I'm not a big fan of public television and even less of their financing (whether old or new model). But I behaved since my first own apartment, pay may also grumble about the program ;-)

When I look ARD, ZDF and Co., it is usually "free room" sports, news and shows like "Inas Nacht" or . Unfortunately, the latter are programs which I purely random only by accident because I myself due to the number of repeats in all third parties can never remember when to come exactly. (In this respect my TV is not interested enough to look up there in the world network.)

But as I have now discovered, has ARD a YouTube channel, where you can watch all the programs easily as well as in the ARD media library (irgendwarum I thought you would find there only the news items). If I on the other hand, RTL, Pro7 & Co. think where I know they have full clips, trailers and other delete immediately leave if it is not authorized by them, then public but sometimes he won a few plus points.

PS: I understand that you complete episodes on this platform does not like and delete them because of that. But what you may have on the other hand, if the advertisement is made for in-house series by the trailers or small parts can be seen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment