Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Milena Velba Striptease In Bus

KTvuzG

I wanted to bombard my blog with no further KTvuzG, but since the man is still not resigned ...

- very nice to tell him friends in the party now that it would have taken for the ministerial posts no doctorate. Perhaps they should have the say in advance before he zusammengefriemelt "in the most arduous legwork" texts.
- Could someone tell me when these 70%-approval-infra-test survey was made? I mean, even at Image are currently (Tue, 11:18 clock) 46% of the people for a withdrawal and only 42% against.
- Mrs Merkel did is no "scientific assistant". Thus, a basic profile for honest and credible people have to meet but not obviously.
- In place of the University of Bayreuth, but now I would go at himself in the offensive. But you know the title publicly, and perhaps even push an action for defamation after?

0 comments:

Post a Comment