Sunday, January 2, 2011

Network Camera Snc-m1

Mod Mosaic ...

... or something like that.

The small new sofa still has room for more white / colorful cushions and the case remains cries out for projects that create enough space for more, other residues.

In my head I had actually this pattern, but since I come again my own comfort in between. For what to read instructions, which I know but eh, how are you?!

Well now, the result proves that I had the instructions but sometimes prefer to fly at least once ... Somehow reminds me more of the pillow now one allotments as a mosaic floor tiles: O)




But it's still nice and colorful! And the free-motion quilting so I have also practiced again. I must say, it runs quite well. And I've finally found the best setting, so that the top thread to the back no longer drawn to small loops. This way I work my way piece by piece on my first gestippelten quilt. In short: The Stipple virus has hit me pretty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment