Monday, January 24, 2011

Crockpot Brisket Dry Rub

Twin ... All

... against Nähunlust, that was my self-prescribed therapy last weekend.

Take a tried and tested - and approved - cut from an old favorite Ottobre (Autumn / Winter 2007) and a few well seasoned and busy in my stash so thoroughly a few hours. And then out comes this:

First, this ...

Feinstgestreifeltes, fludderiges single jersey my stash

... and the other a. ..

University Interlock, relatively good grip, but very soft

Amended I have on average only the position of the gathering, which was originally written for me ca.5cm too high.
's handling of the buttons I got it to me a bit made easier than in the abstract: The space provided (bebügelten with Vilene) strips of fabric, I just ironed on the half and the open edges of the strip with the Ovi together on the right on right on leading edges of blouses sewn parts. This Ovi-seam you can see now though, if the top buttons are open, but that bothers me in this case.

had such a right has the "therapy" did not, but I'm now two more Jersey Blouses - and 2.5 m of fabric less - in the closet. The next fuel market is finally in sight, there must be a bit of space to be created!

0 comments:

Post a Comment