Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Best Oil Free Drugstore Concealer

Crazy nine patch pillow lattice

occurred to me that we do not have a white sofa that could tolerate new cushions ... What luck! This pattern and the method, like the individual blocks are prepared me so well that I just wanted to try NOW. Said - done!

Apart from the fact that there seems to be pretty difficult to count correctly to 9 and therefore we must make do at the end with only 8 blocks, this 9-patch-lattice blocks make really fun and go right fix: O)



... ahem ... So sometimes I really wonder how I'm just SO a combination of colors come ... I mean, the colors fit together already, especially since some of the substances from Amy Butler is series, but somehow the overall result is in yet so not in my actual color (prey) schema.

The back of the cushion is so a case of what-did-I-me-this-just-thought but rather in reference to why I actually purchased the fabric at all. I think the last fuel market visits, I was so overwhelmed by the abundant supply of roses and rose to strip and rose on points substances that are inevitably in me have too-willing-effect, and the said my stash then wandered into my pocket. Since then, I was wondering what to do with it at-all-in-the-world, actually - but now it has found its destiny. Phew!



Hm .. Very well.
The overall impression somehow evokes the mood for spring ... so yes, perhaps not so bad!

And the 9-patch pillow-lattice fits the cathedral-windows-pillow ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment