Thursday, March 3, 2011

Edible Wrapping Paper Dogs

(VER) clothing. The inside of the mask

" Participants in the street and visited the city transformed into a giant mask. The critical observer sitting in the stands and the prizes for the best masks distributed to the dancers. The mask turners are on holiday ... "

on my answering machine is a message:" I know you do not like Fasching. But dressing up perhaps. A covering party for Carnival muffle? . Call me "The friend reveals the recall, has already dressed, and the description is vague: a forest fairy-wood sprite costume, greenery, ivy, bark, ruffle. .. I do not like "Oweia" No, "I say," Sorry, "she laughs," I'm in the costume front of the computer, you know, and think: Here is the Schrat sits in the forest and writes of Quantenpyhsik.

" What the critics are concerned, of watching in the stands, he will resist the temptation need to be carried away by the dance rhythm on the road to climb down and take part in the carnival in costume of the critic. "

" You should dress you do not. "said Aunt Grete . . God sees you as you really are, "I thought: Then it's good. But I said nothing. Only led to further conflict with teachings. She knew of and knew exactly what God wants. Carnival said the pastor wants God in any event. "We do not celebrate Mardi Gras. This is Catholic. "Catholics pray to idols. Davor should the true Christian guard. My father said, "God is not interested in guarantees for the garbage." My mother bought us Indians and cowboy costumes. "But you go out to the back entrance so no one sees you." My assignment was to take care that my brother did not kill us. The Depp had around for a Zündplättchenpistole and shot like a wild man at the inn to Linde, where the great children's party took place. The whole time I sat in on hot coals, because I was afraid that we uncovered and tells on someone with Aunt Peg.

You can not not represent, I had written . As always you up shewing dressed, dressed undressed, dressed, you are presenting re-something, maybe you. Me. I can not represent, I know. I wanted to be (k) a squaw. I loved Karl Mays Winnetou books. When we played cowboys and Indians, "said my cousin," The Squaw stays home and cooks. "Then the cowboys raided the camp and the squaw was tied to the stake until it freed her heroic strain. No, I wanted to be a squaw, but an Indian woman. That the hunt goes dead with Cowboys and crawls through the grass in order to free the hostages. "Why do not you disguise yourself as an Indian or a cowboy?" Asked my mother when I told her my Sorry for complaining. "I will not always be tied to the stake." I'm not a man Why do I say that? She knows that. I want to become one. I want to be a woman who strikes with his fist.

"If one has turned round a single mask, they all are, as always, looks like its hierarchy, as no-longer-made masks available."

nudism, also I have written is unerotic. be nude. Not disguise the way I am. I am. I like my body. The sentence is wrong. Because: My body - that's me. With him I am the same. Not with my thoughts, my feelings, my actions. I am my shoulders, my arms, my breasts, my waist, my hips, my thighs, my knees, my feet. A relaxed body is there for anyone who is just. This is beautiful and makes me happy. But we see only in the mirror. One can not not represent. My body - the body a woman. I and me. No going back to his side of the mirror stage. Confined to self-image, a node that can be solved only love. I will be different.

"The inversion of the mask changes its place: it is no longer the face, but in the hands."

She dresses. When she was young, she usually wore trousers. Jeans, corduroy pants, even overalls (but not purple!). Baggy sweater. One can not not represent. I'm not a girl (more). No dummy. I am that does something. I am what I am doing. Look, what I can. Yes, I can. Making. When she became a mother, her messy. Kotze on the blouse. All easy to clean. Gummizughosen. Abomination: I supply. I function. I hold on. I - not. Today you meet them outside the home of almost solely in skirts. Costumes, ladylike. But the nails are still chewed. The shoes with stable, non-flat heel. Appropriate and a little chic. Unremarkable. I am a woman. The what. And what is white. And what. Doubts and calls and gives in and laughs. One can not not represent.

"With the gesture of the mask is tacking all sense of history lost, but not necessarily the meaning of life. On the contrary, can play with the story itself are the meaning. While in the ministries, program that the carnival this meaning is often not noticed them. But the gesture of the mask allows tacking, look closely to see behind the gesture of meaning. "

I dance. As a squaw. At the stake. I walk. This. Across. Up. I fall. Down. Into it. As a mother. When your wife. In love. In vain. As a friend. In all roles. I gesticulate wildly. logic. Lie. Libido. Auto .


All quotes from :
Vilém Flusser: gestures. Attempt a phenomenology, Fischer Taschenbuch 1997 (here: the gesture of the mask Wenders)


0 comments:

Post a Comment