Thursday, March 3, 2011

Brookstone Helicopter Directions

Greys

Before it, three episodes, which I discuss, here sometimes rush through the last two.

Mer alone in the emergency room
One of my favorite episodes this season. First, because the series finally lived up to its name again ;-) And second, because Mer was just the beginning of my favorite character. Once again we saw that Mer remains calm in a crisis and tried to calm the people. And even if you have it noted the stress a bit, it remained the patients to calm. Other than that I was in the episode too little Derek, but we are already accustomed to. Quite positive, I find that this baby does not Triangle was mentioned. One of the highlights but the dialogue between Mer and Christina, as she explains to her how many people would die, so Christina Callies gets baby. And get the chances, however Mers baby ;-)
Therefore, as I said, one of the best episodes.

Mer lose their sight
still was in this episode a great deal of care (haha: pun!) Set to Mer, which I think is basically very good. And Mer and Der could spend a few more scenes together. The eyesight thing: It surprised me a little that she has inaugurated Alex and asked him to investigate them, but probably it was because he has just noticed in the house. When she asked by the gynecologist is to sell the funds, so they will take the last two tablets too. Can I track total, would be my thought. (I get of ACC acute such as mad headache, but help to me really against the cough, so I take it quite the headache to purchase.)

Cristina and Owen: Although I would like to own children, I am also here at Christina's page. Apart from the fact that this indeed would be a subject quite what you talk in front of a wedding. Of course I can understand Owen that he wants a decision right, but I find the assumption that Christina will change your mind at some point, a little complacent (it does not quite fit to what I mean is, but the already close). And since I am in relation to Owen still not hundred percent convinced that it is good for Christina ... Although I funnily Christina can very well imagine as a mother.

The baby-Triangle: annoying.

Lexie and Jackson: Istmiregal. (But women in American series can not be just for a long time [lucky] singles?)

Adele: I actually always liked her very much, because it has detected an awful lot very early. However, I have not on the hospital bed as dementia. Can we contact you a simple tumor Miss, which is operable and from which they recovered completely? On a longer Alzheimer's storyline to Adele, I would not really buck.

Alex, and the gynecologist: Shall the gynecologist the replacement Izzie? Will not work. I did not like Izzie, quite the gynecologist, but would not yet see.

Bailey was kind of out of it, right?

Conclusion: Not as good as the week before, but okay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment