Sunday, December 5, 2010

What Is Guideline Value In Chennai

Cacheur à la Calmly ...

... because the idea I found here .

frozen, I'm that seemed to me to be a great idea, as a supplement to the new Jackie.

took Fortunately, a remnant from the rest of the rust-colored substance Walk, which I yesterday in a 30minutes Action could turn into a fluffy Popov poorer. measure

In preparation of the Ruck-Zuck-cold-defense measure hip and waist circumference over a narrow trousers.

You now take a strip as long as the hip circumference (NZ +2 cm) and about 30-40cm (height = length of the later Sashes).

this strip to sew now on the short side right sides together.

The resulting "tube" will now be put down, the seam is located on the site of the center back later.

Subtracting the size of the waist by the circumference of the hips, gives a measure - I call it X.
Example: 102cm Hips.. 85cm Waist = X = 17cm. Of these I have
17cm 4cm (the explanation is that later) and pushed me stay thus left 13cm. I share these 13cm by 4 and get such a result by about 3cm. These now form the 3 cm depth of the darts that are set on the sides of Sashes.

have in my case, I stitched the measure of these little darts and rounded on both sides of 3.5 cm - after all the fabric stretch, wear out before wearing something else and even ... The darts have a slight curve on - to imitate Hüftrundung - and walk slowly to 15cm.

Then I had each approximately 9 cm from the posterior suture two small rear darts placed at a depth of 1cm. The amount of darts I've chosen to 10cm.
AAAAHHHHH .... thinking here of the careful reader .... 2 Abnäherchen with a depth of 1 cm results in the above 4cm, which have been deducted from the difference between hip and waist circumference. Yes - just as it is: a dart with 1cm depth = 2cm ... and the whole gives 4 x 2 inches (!). To make

the whole thing a bit clearer, I've just tried on a sketch: (click to enlarge just the photo)



the skirt I cut only with the pinking shears - the fraying fabric in fact not made of.

The serger I have set both all the seams, sewn as well as at the end of another narrow rubber band on the left side of the upper edge so that the Cacheur even after several on and off not too ausleiert.

the sake of clarity now also the obligatory photos of the Popov Poorer in action - I can say is really hot love doing! ... And Christmas market already tested.




you all a great second Advent!

0 comments:

Post a Comment