Wednesday, December 15, 2010

How Many Units In Cactus Jack

Nicky tunic

love not only the young ladies of the house in winter clothes technically warm and comfortable - me too! Since I
for the girls some time ago tunics - or stated quite banal: Kurzarmpullover with a slight A-line - had made me the plan was haunted this in your head - but, lack of time.

Now I am finally come to: After a cut from an older Ottobre Woman -
Fall / Winter 2008 - Model 18 - I have my Nicky tunic sewn with huge cuddle factor.
only one change - not to be overlooked - the short sleeves with cuffs statements.
was inaugurated today in the office and has already passed the test!



I particularly like the wide collar. Although I have doubled it completely with a thin jersey, he is soft.
The only frills: a misused Pimpicuff Owl on the left sleeve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment