Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Does A Ringworm Fades When Pressed

ANNA II - III.

Because the cut is so beautiful ...
Because I have sooo much bought leather ...
Because in my head still sooo many ideas floating around to ... and because
ANNA gives such a wonderful Christmas gift ...

... ANNA here my no. 3




This time a "lazy" version - without the zipper at the large inner pocket.
I have personally had the experience that I have this RV anyway only very rarely close. So I just saved it to me this time (ähem. ..)

The Schnickeldi-outside-dranhäng pouch I've always replaced by a simple pocket, but you have to yes can also be increased: O)

material : re synthetic leather and Alcantara
Embroidery: lovebirds from the Feenwerkstatt

And here's a supplement - the flap to change ANNA III.





A bit more color as their "colleague" in black, but still not pushy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment