Monday, March 15, 2010

Throat Infection Certificate

LSVD? Oh no ...

on Facebook I received a request from Tony Bless, a gay journalist:

Hi Herbert,
sorry, if I use this (for me more private) channel for official request. In April, the LSVD
celebrates with a ceremony in Berlin its 20th anniversary. Reason enough for us (and the guys from Exit, and gave Leo) to assess, this anniversary with a kind of "Pro and Contra." I imagine that your conclusion fails more critical and would be happy if you have time and also like to write us a comment about 2000-2500 characters length.

I look forward to a speedy response!

Greetings from Cologne,
Torsten Torsten

Bless
editor
rik - the scene magazine


Here is my answer:

Hi Tony, my "Contra" for the SVD or LSVD is long gone and out of date.

With the acquisition of this former East German Association of Western gay professional politicians were then established facts. The gay rights movement as an emancipation movement was abandoned in favor of homophilic civil rights cause, and from then on was no longer my business. I do not want to whine about things that are now almost 20 years ago. The LSVD I find so boring and redundant, so it is not worthwhile for me to deal, much less to criticize him.

Greetings from Frankfurt

PS If you really lead to a political theme, an interview or want to have an opinion, then you can write me to return.

0 comments:

Post a Comment